Spotlight: NexBank Investment Solutions
Leveraging our capabilities in both alternatives and risk management, our focus is to provide clients a benchmark-beating investment solution with reasonable market volatility.
We built NexBank’s Core Portfolio through extensive research, optimizing a mix of actively managed, low-cost ETFs, coupled with an allocation to alternatives managed by our affiliates, which manage approximately $14 billion in alternative investments globally.
The Core Portfolio also has the ability to use cash tactically, with the aim of side stepping market turbulence. Our goal being to successfully preserve capital which can help investors achieve growth, income and capital gains over the long term.
Finally, we also offer unique access to investment solutions that supplement our traditional portfolio offerings. These include 1031 exchange products, insurance dedicated fund structures, and other unique institutional quality co-investment opportunities.*
Spotlight: NexBank Premium Banking Services
An S&P top-10 ranked best-performing community bank in the U.S.3
- Jumbo Mortgages (attractive loan-to-value and terms)
- Enterprise / Business Loans (tailored financing options)
- Creative and Customized Asset-Based Loans*
Complimentary Banking Solutions
- American Express or other Premium Credit Card Annual Membership Fee Reimbursement*
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wire Transfers
- ATM Fee Rebate
- High Yield Checking and High Yield Money Market Accounts (competitive rates)
- Certificates of Deposit (variety of competitive rates and terms)
- Platinum Debit Card*
* Generally available to clients with over $5 million in assets with NexBank Wealth Advisors
1) AUM as of 10/31/17; includes Highland Capital Management, LP and affiliates (“Highland”). 2) While we believe our core portfolio offers a level of diversification and liquidity that make it appropriate for a portion of most large investor portfolios, we plan to tailor client portfolios as needed for client suitability. 3) Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence 2016 Best-Performing U.S. Community Banks with assets between $1 billion and $10 billion.